Your safety is our priority, and we're working hard to ensure that you and your family feel comfortable and safe while attending Tab Church.
Here are three things to know:
Elementary, middle school, and high school students will meet in person.
We want to help you connect. We're providing in-person and online small group experiences for you and your family. We'd love to help you find a group that's right for you. Take the next step by visiting tab.today/connect.
You can learn more about the safety measures we have implemented by reviewing our FAQs below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we are limiting our capacity to ensure social distancing in our auditorium. As the local, state, and federal guidelines evolve, we will update our seating restrictions accordingly and keep you updated.
We will be seating every other row where seats are fixed and spacing seats accordingly to keep a safe distance between families within the auditorium. We ask that every individual practices social distancing while in the lobby or common areas.
We ask guests to wear masks as they enter the building and make their way to their seats. We closely watch local, state, and federal guidelines to ensure all recommended safety precautions are implemented to ensure your safety.
We will conduct regular cleanings between gatherings to ensure proper sanitation. Additionally, hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the building.
Yes, all restrooms will be open and will undergo rigorous cleaning.
We ask everyone to use good judgment and be considerate of others. If you have been exposed to Covid-19, or you feel ill, or have a family member who is feeling sick, please stay home and participate in our online experience.
Yes. Our goal is to provide a safe environment for your children while you attend the worship experience.
The TabKids and TabYouth are taking several precautions to keep your children and our volunteers healthy and safe:
- Masks and temperature checks are required for all TabKids and TabYouth leaders.
- Temperature checks are required for all children and students during TabKids and TabYouth Check-In.
- We are asking that all children (grades kindergarten-12th) wear a mask. Younger aged children will not be requiredto wear masks.
- Hand sanitizing will be encouraged before entering the children’s area and student center.
- Activities provide adequate social spacing.
- All non-essential items from home (like toys and blankets) will need to stay in the hallway or your vehicle.
- We’re sanitizing surfaces and toys frequently.
- Our volunteers are washing their hands and/or sanitizing often, and we’ll encourage your child to do the same.
Yes, you will still be able to find age-appropriate resources on our website under Online Family Content.
Our weekly experience for students in grades 6-12 (TabYouth) includes Sunday evening programming from 5:30-7:00 pm at the TabYouth Student Center located at 104 Filbert Street.