Pete and Emily Johnson
Serving in Rancho el Camino, La Paz, Mexico
- Pray for the staff at Rancho el Camino as we work together to serve the community.
- Pray for our programs for kids and youth, that through them we would reach families with the gospel.
Serving In Papua New Guinea
- Pray for all the details of furlough to come together smoothly.
- Pray for me to wrap up final design projects before departure and to leave the communication department in a good place.
Luke & Nancy Cutherell
Serving in Pakistan
- Wisdom for the BCH board to choose a new Medical Director to replace Luke.
- Open hearts to hear and receive the Good News.
Mike & Pat Mower
Serving In USA
- After 41 years in ministry within JAARS and Wycliffe Bible Translators, Mike and Pat are looking forward retiring and slowing down to a more relaxed pace of life. They will continue serving with JAARS as retired volunteers.
- Mike is transitioning from leadership within the JAARS Missions at the Airport program to the retired volunteer status. Pray for the next few months of transition as he prepares Rachael Stoner to assume his role in leadership in the program.
Dr. Bob & Mallory Boyd
Serving in U.S., Kenya, Tanzania, Burundi, Uganda, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Russia
- Continued training of African teams to teach our New Fire lessons in the schools to over 200,000 students for growth in their changed lives!
- Pray that Burundi will use our curriculum in ALL the high schools. The committee is reviewing the materials now.
- Pray for all the preparations for the crusade in Zanzibar scheduled for mid July. Pray that the Pastors & Bishops will do the work necessary for good results. And pray for funding to come in to cover the expenses.
- Pray that we find a new office soon, since Tab is selling the building.
Bob & Kelley Thorp
Serving In North Carolina
- Wisdom in researching the requirements for a replacement global finance system.
- Wisdom and discernment in selecting the correct global finance system for TWR.
- Understanding and discernment in adjusting policy and procedures to align with the replacement finance system
Kurnia & Lian Foe
Serving in Norfolk, VA
- New international students will adjust well to studying here. Pray for peace as some students were without any assistantship or on-campus jobs.
- Prayer that they could get housing soon. Please pray for some of our students who got Covid.
- New pastoral office for Kurnia and for a new GSF food pantry.
- GSF student leaders, staff, and volunteers. Pray that we would work together in unity and effectively.
- Health for Lian and Kurnia and the Foe Boys as they continue serving and attending the school and university (for the boys) during the pandemic.
- Kurnia’s and Lian’s discipleship groups among international students. Please pray that God opens the door of opportunity for Kurnia to preach this Spring.
- We are making plans to visit Indonesia this Summer. We couldn’t make the tickets reservation in January as the Indonesian government made a very strict quarantine policy, which is very costly, for any incoming international travelers to enter Indonesia. Hopefully, the global health pandemic will be much suppressed and controlled so that the protocols are much more relaxed.
Mike & Sally Latsko
Serving In US headquarters of Frontiers, Phoenix, AZ
- The completion of unengagedpeoples.com for beta testing June 1.
- The production of 12 3-5 minute videos on why the unengaged merit urgent and fresh attention.
- The formation of 6-8 Design Sprints to equip 75 global leaders to advocate for the unengaged among their circles of influence.
M & P
Serving in South Asia
- Support raising
- M. is having a minor surgery in April
- Family transition
When giving note designation #54444.
Serving In Vietnam
- My mom has aggressive leukemia and is not yet saved.
- Praying to be able to go back to the U.S. to take care of her and for her salvation.
Jose & Whitney Cordero
Serving in Fort Huachuca, Arizona
As we share the Gospel and our lives with the Military Community pray we will be faithful to the end in providing a loving home environment and model authentic lives transformed by the Truth of Scripture.
For our four children, their spouses and eight
Grandchildren whom for 16 years we have been separated from by time and distance.
For a military and its chaplaincy who for years were privileged standard bearers as bastions against counter culture and who now are being bombarded in a daily fight against having to accept friendship with the world.